Find out if you are a candidate for the arm lift procedure
- Posted on: Oct 15 2019
Patients who are unhappy with the contours and overall appearance of their upper arm may want to take the time to speak to Dr. Kimberly Carpin about the arm lift surgical procedure. Webster, TX area patients can address a wide range of cosmetic issues with the arms, including:
- The reduction of sagging skin that droops when the arms are lifted
- Skin laxity and loose supportive tissues that define upper arm shape
- The reduction of pockets of excess fat in the upper arm region
- Changes to the skin caused by fluctuations in weight and natural aging
If you are struggling with any of the above concerns and are interested in finding a treatment that works for you, we encourage you to book an appointment with our doctor to discuss the arm lift surgery.
Who is an appropriate candidate for the arm lift procedure?
Arm lift candidates include patients who are adults:
- Experiencing skin laxity in the upper arms
- At a stabilized and appropriate weight
- That are healthy and without medical conditions that can impact surgery
- Who have a realistic expectations of the results that can be achieved
What should I expect during my consultation visit?
Patients who are interested in undergoing the arm lift procedure will want to speak to a professional first about their desires. During the initial consultation appointment with Dr. Kimberly Carpin, patients can discuss their surgical goals, their medical history, any medications they are currently taking, and talk about previous surgeries they have had. In addition, our doctor will evaluate the patient’s overall health and wellness, and ask about pre-existing medical conditions that may impact their procedure. Photographs are taken and the doctor will discuss potential risks or complications that can occur with this and any other surgical procedure. Once patients have decided to go ahead with this procedure, they will schedule their surgery with the front office team.
Interested in discussing plastic surgery with our team?
Dr. Kimberly Carpin of Webster, TX proudly offers a wide selection of services for patients to consider, including the arm lift surgery. Call (281) 333-4600 today to book your consultation and discuss at 18201-B Gulf Freeway.
Posted in: arm lift