Using fat transfer for breast augmentation
- Posted on: Apr 15 2022
Do you want fuller breasts without the hassle and expense of getting implants? Are you considering an option that is not as invasive as traditional plastic surgery procedures? If so, you may be interested in learning about fat transfer for breast augmentation with Dr. Kimberly Carpin Plastic Surgery of Webster, TX. This is a breast augmentation procedure that uses fat from another part of your body to increase breast size. Women considering breast augmentation with fat grafting can learn more about how to achieve the look they want with the help of an experienced professional.
How does fat transfer work for breast augmentation?
With fat grafting, women can obtain larger, more voluminous breasts without the use of breast implants. This is a breast augmentation procedure that uses fat from somewhere else, such as the abdomen or thighs. The fat is harvested using liposuction and then purified before it is injected into the breasts. This process can be used to increase breast size, improve breast shape, and correct breast asymmetry. It is versatile, affordable, and far less invasive than traditional implants.
What are the benefits of fat transfer for breast augmentation?
There are many advantages to choosing fat transfer for breast augmentation over traditional breast implants. Some of the key benefits include:
- No breast implants needed – This means that there is no risk of implant rupture or deflation.
- Increased breast size and volume – One of the primary reasons women choose breast augmentation is to increase their breast size. Fat transfer can give you a more voluptuous figure without the need for implants.
- Improved breast shape and contour – With traditional breast implants, many women experience unnatural looking breasts that are too round or too large. Fat transfer can help to improve breast contour and create a more natural appearance.
- Reduced risk of complications – Unlike breast implants, fat transfer does not carry the risk of implant rupture or other complications.
- Affordable – Fat grafting is a more affordable breast augmentation option than traditional breast implants.
Call today to request a consultation appointment
If you are considering breast augmentation and want to know more about how fat transfer can help you achieve your desired look, contact Dr. Kimberly Carpin today at (281) 333-4600. The office is located at 18201-B Gulf Freeway.
Posted in: BREAST AUGMENTATION WITH FAT TRANSFER