What Breast Augmentation Can Do For You
- Posted on: Jul 15 2023
As a woman, your breasts are something that symbolizes your womanhood and independence. They are something that you hold near and dear to your heart, literally and figuratively. They can be an amazing source of confidence and reassurance. However, if you are not confident in your breasts, they can be detrimental to your self-confidence and overall quality of life. They can be a cause for embarrassment when you are out and about or wearing a swimsuit. Luckily, there are treatment options that can help you get the body that you have always dreamed of. This is why many women are turning to breast augmentation to achieve their desired look. In this blog, we are going to go over what breast augmentation is and how it can help you take back your confidence.
What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to enhance the overall shape, size, and contour of the breasts. This is a minimally invasive procedure that involves very little incisions. By using implants, you can achieve the desired size and look that you are wanting for your breasts.
Two types of implants are used for breast augmentation:
- Saline Implants: These implants are silicone shells filled with a sterile saline saltwater solution.
- Silicone Implants: These implants are filled with silicone gel.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation
- Enhanced Appearance: breast augmentation works to enhance the breast’s overall appearance by altering the size, shape, and contour
- Reduction In Size (If Wanted): this procedure can also reduce the size of the breasts if wanted after pregnancy or significant weight loss
- Symmetry: breast augmentation can help address asymmetry in breasts
- Improved Self-Confidence: this procedure can give you a boost to your self-confidence since you can be confident in your appearance
Get Your Breast Augmentation With Dr. Kim Carpin
If you think that you could benefit from breast augmentation, Dr. Kim Carpin in Webster, TX is here to help. Dr. Carpin is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in plastic surgery, aesthetic surgery, and reconstructive surgery. With her skills and expertise, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are in the best of hands. Contact us today at (281) 333-4600 or visit us online at www.drkimberlycarpin.com to schedule your consultation.
Posted in: Breast Augmentation