Why buy products from your doctors instead of stores
- Posted on: Jan 15 2022
When you walk into the local drugstore or retail store, you may notice aisles and aisles of skincare products to choose from. With such a wide variety of options and price points, many patients in the Webster, TX area who are considering skincare products may be overwhelmed at the options. At the same time, their provider may have provided a pricey product only available at their office. Which is best? Dr. Kimberly Carpin and her team educate patients on the benefits of buying skincare products from a doctor’s office versus over-the-counter at the local retail store.
Why should I purchase products from my doctor?
There are many reasons why patients who are in the market for skincare products should obtain them from their doctor. Below are several considerations to think of when purchasing:
- Access to medical-grade products. The products available at the doctor’s office are only available from medical facilities. They are often much stronger, much more effective, and have specialized ingredients that aren’t available in over-the-counter brands.
- Avoiding counterfeit beauty products. Purchasing beauty and skincare products online can increase one’s risk of getting fake or counterfeit products instead. Protect yourself from a poor purchase by using the products available at the doctor’s office instead.
- Save time. If you’re already at the office for an appointment, why not purchase the products you need from someone you trust. This eliminates another trip to the store or time ordering items online.
- Obtaining customized skincare recommendations. Your doctor may recommend products for your unique skin type and condition, so purchasing the products at the office is a great way to ensure the best possible care for your needs.
- Save money. While the products may seem more expensive, they provide results that cannot be obtained with even the high-dollar items available at the drugstore. This makes purchasing physician-grade products a smart investment in your skin!
Learn more about the products available with Dr. Kimberly Carpin
Webster, TX patients who are in the market for quality skincare products will want to speak to their doctor about the best solutions for their needs. Call (281) 333-4600 to request an appointment with Dr. Kimberly Carpin and her team at 18201-B Gulf Freeway.
Posted in: Skin Care, Skincare Products